During the heat treatment process it is vital that the temperature can be controlled accurately. Globe offers a range of programmers to suit the individual requirements of the end user, whether working under site conditions or in a workshop.
The PTC 160 programemr is easy to use, robust in its steel case and portable, with a carry handle fitted to the top of the unit.
- Microcontroller based for accuracy, reliability and compactness.
- Digital indication of set points and time.
- 6 controllers, thermocouple inputs electrically isolated.
- Digital 6 channel actual temperature display.
- Ramp hold feature.
- Temperature 'up' and 'down' rate settings.
- Battery backups for mains failure.
- Rear connectors for thermocouple and contactors.
- Control lead with 7 pin multi socket.
- Panel mount version available.
- Temperature settings : 0 - 1200C in 1C intervals
- Rate of rise/fall setting : 1 - 999C in 1C intervals
- Time setting : 0 - 100 hours in 1 min steps
- Thermocouple : NiCr/NiAI, Type K
- Mains - supply : 230V/115V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions : 270mm x 150mm x 425mm
- Weight : 9.15kg