During the heat treatment process it is vital that the temperature can be controlled accurately. Globe offers a range of programmers to suit the individual requirements of the end user, whether working under site conditions or in a workshop.
The P159 CF is a single channel, ramp generator, panel mount unit which is used in power source units usually as part of a set of six or twelve depending on the amount of channels in the unit.
- Ramp up, soak and ramp down programmer.
- Digital indication of load temperature or setpoint temperature.
- Elapsed time also shown during soak.
- Ability to switch between C & F on the front panel.
- Energy regulator mode (D to 100% output cycle).
- Digital proportional plus integral control, for best accuracy.
- Temperature settings : 0 - 1200C in 1C intervals
- Rate of rise / fall setting : 1 - 999C in 1C intervals
- Time setting : 0 - 100 hours in 1 min steps
- Thermocouple : NiCr/NiAI, type K
- Mains-supply : 230V/115V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions : 96mm x 48mm x 127mm
- Weight : 350g